Hidamari no Orange - Ch. 5.5

This was so beautiful. I love mangas like this. So sweet and simple. Thank you for the hard work.

Thanks for translating! I’d love to see more from this author, if that’s possible?

Bun

Group Leader
@luckycalico we'd love to pick up more sensei someday cause all of their stuff is so feelgood! Just maybe a little while later, but fingers crossed!

what a sweet end TT I loved how emotive their expressions were throughout the series!!
thanks so much for the scans, the quality was amazing 😍

omg i really loved it, thank you so much for bring this beauty to us <3

damn...that kiss was smooth 😉.
and the authors note about how the sensei was supposed to be nanami's rival, i somehow felt it a little bit...just a tiny bit. luckily no big drama for that..
Overall, I really enjoyed this! I love their faces..nanami with those pure innocent round eyes lol...and takanashi's hair!!
Thank you scan beans!

Dex-chan lover
Adorable.

I’m also glad that more BL has frottage as the first time activity. Jumping to anal is old hat.

Thank you sharing this gem with us, and for doing such a great job on it, too! Hoping to see more works from this artist.

This was a lovely series, thank you for uploading! It's really rare for the main character to be the more 'masculine' partner, I would really love to see more from this author!

really loved reading the story of these two; they are so sweet T___T thank you for the wonderful translation!

Aggregator gang
Kei-senpai is so pretty!!! Thank you so much and congrats for completing this wonderful and heartwarming manga, scan beans!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for scanlating it! I'm glad the supposedly love rival teacher didn't happen because just the two of them focused on the story is enough! and made me think AHHH THIS IS YOUTH!! TAT

I would looooove to see a sequel/volume 2 of a little later in the future with takanashi starting his own boutique while nanami is attending a culinary school and them trying to balance their busy lives with their relationship 😭😭 someone please make this happen

Users who are viewing this thread