Hidamari Sketch - Vol. 11 Ch. 160

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Hidamari Sketch is running to the end line is making me sadder than I thought it'd be. We all saw this coming but we've had so many memories of Hidamari and the fluffiness of the story and characters that... it'll feel like a part of you won't be around anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Hidamari Sketch is running to the end line is making me sadder than I thought it'd be. We all saw this coming but we've had so many memories of Hidamari and the fluffiness of the story and characters that... it'll feel like a part of you won't be around anymore.
The parts of us that Hidamari Sketch helped shape will be around forever.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

I don’t want this story to end… I still want to see them…

Dex-chan lover
sadder still that Yoshinoya sensei VA will not see Hidamari ending...

Dex-chan lover
My eyes got wet reading that first page. I always thought Hidamari Sketch would go on forever. I can't even begin to describe how special this series has been for me all these years.

Users who are viewing this thread