Hidden Room

Dex-chan lover
Well why not?

@dockoos
The artstyle reminds me of the manga about a nympho girl who got psychological issues. Is it the same author?

Fed-Kun's army
nothing really interesting and pretty average art, lets just hope it will not fall into nothing but random sex manga

Aggregator gang
Accurate group name. Every single title has shit ratings (deservedly, mind you).

Power Uploader
Chapter 2 will have more info about the 'supernatural' in this manga, don't be impatient... the fun is just beginning! 😈

Supporter
First chapter screams NTR to me, but I'm curious as to what the supernatural elements are.

It's a magical rape button.

Contributor
@nevian70gr

Yeah, thanks for translating this manga and some others.
I can't wait to see the mc probably getting betrayed by everyone, including his friend, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of this trash? You know actual hentai exists right? Just go read that you'll have a better time.

i don't know what they are thinking...

"if you are not into it, just GTFO" lol

goddamnit why the fuck cant i find any raws for this, this has more than 10 volumes and i cant find a single raw other than the first volume. I cant even buy it on Amazon cause of fucking copyright shit.
anyways found some preview pics on vol 6 and aparently fmc is about to get raped by that "nice" guy, cant confirm since i cant buy it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
@antares23 - Firstly please tag spoilers accordingly. Secondly this is being released as 'single chapter' volumes but also as 4 chapters combi-volumes. So far there are 45 chapters out and has a new chapter out monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread