Hide specific manga titles in latest feed.

From what I understand everyone uses the Latest page to read manga daily but the latest feed is often literred with manga that you have zero interest in so it would be nice to add manga to a ignore list/hide list.

Upvote 0
Dex-chan lover
From what I understand everyone uses the Latest page to read manga daily but the latest feed is often literred with manga that you have zero interest in so it would be nice to add manga to a ignore list/hide list.
...almost like some sort of, oh, library?

Like, perhaps, if you were able to go the title page for a manga you were interested in, and click on a button labeled 'Add to Library,' and then see updates for just those manga on a dedicated page, accessible through the sidebar?

Yeah, that would be nice.

:facepalm:
:meguusmug:

...almost like some sort of, oh, library?

Like, perhaps, if you were able to go the title page for a manga you were interested in, and click on a button labeled 'Add to Library,' and then see updates for just those manga on a dedicated page, accessible through the sidebar?

Yeah, that would be nice.

:facepalm:
:meguusmug:
Are you pretending to be dumb? you better not be..........
Library shows only the manga you already are reading while in the latest page you have what you are reading, titles you are not interested in AND new titles that come out almost every day that I might like. How am I suppsed to find those new titles efficiently without wasting time reading library and latest

Contributor
Have you tried the Updates page? That should only have chapters for titles that your are following/enabled notifications.

Also there is the more convoluted path of using an MD List and going to the feed tab

Group Leader
Everybody's missing the point: let's say I have an empty list of followed titles, so I go to latest updates scouring the list for titles. Now let's say I don't want to read titles with the tag XYZ: how do I hide those works from the list of latest updates while I fill my empty library?

The answer is you cannot (yet), unless you install a userscript that was published in this forum ( I can't find the thread) so that you open the title, see if it has XYZ and then press "Ignore". That way, the next time you check the list for titles to add to the library the ignored ones do not litter what you see.

Contributor
Everybody's missing the point: let's say I have an empty list of followed titles, so I go to latest updates scouring the list for titles. Now let's say I don't want to read titles with the tag XYZ: how do I hide those works from the list of latest updates while I fill my empty library?

The answer is you cannot (yet), unless you install a userscript that was published in this forum ( I can't find the thread) so that you open the title, see if it has XYZ and then press "Ignore". That way, the next time you check the list for titles to add to the library the ignored ones do not litter what you see.
Sure, thats tag black listing, which is planned, but thats not what is being asked about unless I am mistaken

Contributor
new titles that come out almost every day that I might like
You can read here the recently added first chapter(s) in your language settings, but it's sorted by titles.

And you can read here in updates

It's not possible to blacklist titles, and I'm pretty sure it won't be possible at all, because it will be too heavy to implement.

Another solution would be to create a script which hides unwanted titles and titles already in your library in the latest updates.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it's time to shill my script but I saw you already knew about it. That script should be able to do what you want to achieve. I don't guarantee support for mobile since I hate using phones, though.

I added tag blacklisting support sometime ago due to the rampant yaoi uploads.

I thought it's time to shill my script but I saw you already knew about it. That script should be able to do what you want to achieve. I don't guarantee support for mobile since I hate using phones, though.

I added tag blacklisting support sometime ago due to the rampant yaoi uploads.
I hate using phones too. Thank you for that, I am already using.

Users who are viewing this thread