Hide Your Tears, You Crybaby

Alrighttyyyy (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
Two lovely dummies incoming..

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhhhhhhhh

I loved the one-shot of this one, im so happy that it actually got serialized, damn how cool.

Group Leader
I have some news. Sadly the serialization has been cancelled at 1.4 chapters. Minami has stopped drawing the comic and has pulled out of rigeng and weibo due to personal reasons. It's sad to see it end so quickly before it even had a chance to start, but I wish Minami good health and the best of luck in her future endeavours

Dex-chan lover
Wtf type of bullshit is that? knowing this was gonna be a full series got me so hyped, this is such a good yuri ....

Im just venting, dont got anything against the author or anything if that was her decision for whatever reason but like c'mon i was so sad seeing a series with such potential just be a 1-shot then so happy to see it serialized and now its gone before we see that potential realized when it got a chance? Itd have been better if it stayed a 1-shot and saved me the disappointment.

This sucks but I hope the author gets better, it's much more important to take care of yourself

Users who are viewing this thread