Higanjima - Saigo no 47 Hiai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Basement

Dex-chan lover
So they knew where this diner was the whole time and just never bothered to wipe it out? They didn't care about rescuing the humans there until they were asked?

Dex-chan lover
They didn't know. That island is f'ing huge. It grows day by day. New human/vampire villages spawn weekly. That island is truly a hell on its own.

Contributor
Many things happened to Katou this chapter - he got a power-up and got rightly called out for being a low-life bastard.

On another note, I giggle at the phrase "Nishiyama-made stuff." Next thing you know, Nishiyama will be making some anti-Miyabi serum.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 5

Katou became Hitman Agent 47!? An unexpected development but a welcome one at that. I still don't like him so I'll give him the title Shitman Agent 47 instead.
And notice how there is 47 in the title of this Higanjima sequel... coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

9gfksJz.jpg

and poor Ryousuke, maybe he'll join his lover and they both become the vampire couple antagonists.

Seems like Nishiyama always has explosives..... why the **** doesnt he distribute these with the other humans???

Users who are viewing this thread