Higanjima - Saigo no 47 Hiai - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Barefaced

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this ridiculous series for so long. Take a well earned break

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this wonderful train wreck series :)
gonna miss piss count when that happens tho...

I had a lot of fun with Higanjima, despite the fact that such a series shouldn't actually be my cup of tea. Thanks for all your effort you put in, and stay healthy!

Double-page supporter
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 34

hxjBbd1.png

Honestly Dangankou, even if this is the last Higanjima chapter you translate, no would here would hold a grudge against you at all. You managing to translate the original series to the end was a huge accomplishment and anything afterwards was a bonus for us all. I can't thank you enough for all these chapters.... I mean, reading Higanjima up to this point with you and everyone has been such a lovely trip, it was like going camping with my old friends.

But now it's time to go home everyone. Maybe we can go camping another day... just prepare a spare pair of pants in case you piss yourselves.

Double-page supporter
@ZephyrusDHanz so uhh here is something I find super insane.... this current series we've been reading, Higanjima - Saigo no 47 Hiai, ends at 168 chapters but there's yet ANOTHER sequel "Higanjima - 48 Nichigo" that is ONGOING, currently at chapter 248. I have no idea where the plot goes from here and at this point, I am too afraid to find out.

edit: oh sorry I thought you meant the ending for the whole series, not just this one my bad. Someone drop this man a spoiler!!

Thank you Dangankou for all your hard work, i really enjoyed this series. For those interested, i have the raws for this and the sequel, so i might be able to continue after Dan stops (although i'm able to clean, edit and typeset, i can't translate, so if anyone that knows japanese want to help, contact me)

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for having revived this manga and done all these chapters during all this time, it was clearly no small deal. It was really kind for dedicating yourself to this project and give us a solid continuation for something that had been left aside for so long. Wish you the best, cheers 😀

Edit: couldn't resist
WFETV37.png

Thank you for all your hard work so far, it's been really fun reading your translations of Higanjima :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work so far. I really do hope someone picks up this bonkers manga if you decide to drop it. It has most definitely been a trip from a somewhat serious horror to a straight up video game-esque balls to the wall boss rush. I have no idea how this series still has like almost 300 chapters after this and I can't even imagine how stupid it will get from here but I hope I'll get to find out. It has been a pleasure to read this insane shit with all of you.

Contributor
No seriously, Dangankou.
You give us leechers a meaning in life. Thanks to Higanjima, an epic tale of tree logs and vampires, you've given us a lot of motivation and distraction during some pressing times.
I'm not being entirely sarcastic here. You've done a lot without asking for much back and I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread