Higanjima - Vol. 28 Ch. 271 - Restraint And Interrogation

Katou you piece of shit, he saved your ass many times and yet...

Dangankou thank you for the chapter.

Contributor
Akira, come on. You killed your vampire brother Atsushi. You don't even think about killing vampire Master. You wanted Miyabi's right-hand man Onigami to join up with you. Now you want to kill your best friend Ken-chan? Make up your mind already on who your friends and family are!

Whew... This heavy inconsistency of character development has been brought to you by Dangankou. Thank you!

Kato talks so big when the other can't move lol, what a useless man

Fed-Kun's army
Remember when Akira's brother turned into a vampire and he didnt gove a shit? Or when he tried to recruit goatman? me neither
Kill all vampires

Dex-chan lover
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 1

What a bunch of ASSHOLES!

Big man over here.
0p0zeJC.png

vl6hMn7.png

GOVeQvl.png

Katou pissed me off but Akira at the end was even worst.
fHVSScJ.gif

Momoji and Tanaka were okay I guess since they didn't say anything... this feels like a fever dream though. Poor Ken-chan.

No katou it's your fucking fault you useless piece of crap, fuck you.
Getting pretty bold there with your friend all tied up, I wonder where all this bravado goes when it's actually needed

@BowlOfMisoSoup I for one find that Akira is on point with his resolve here, after all he did cut down people he loved before

Looks like I have some rereading to do. Ugh the flip flops so annoying. It’s been awhile but do they not realize it’s not like you just forget everything once you become a vampire. Why aren’t they asking how he became a vampire

Dex-chan lover
I like how he doesn't even try to explain what happened.
"I'm on your side, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal."

To be fair, Ken-chan was absolutely established as a simple minded idiot since the very beginning, when the writing was still going strong.

Him not using the best words and just making the situation worse while also just having turn into a vampire is pretty consistent.
Akira and the other are just hypocritical assholes and will kill bro-est character in the series for no apparent reason other than "vampire bad... we don't talk about Master tho".

Thanks for the chapter.

Kinda weirds me out just thinking on how Higanjima has 64 volumes in Japan, I guess people just don't mind how dumb the writing becomes here and there (or maybe they keep coming with a cult following precisely to see it jumping the shark in several instances).

I personally REALLY dig the manga regardless tbh, so I don't particularly mind, since this kind of B/C-Horror stuff is my thing.

@danpmss
[Or maybe they keep coming with a cult following precisely to see it jumping the shark in several instagram]
Well, it's why we are here and still enjoy the manga besides the downwriting. It's a funny ride

Users who are viewing this thread