Higanjima - Vol. 28 Ch. 272 - The Last Request

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob
So you're telling me its the year 2019 and my man Matsumoto Kouji is STILL making Higanjima!?
nyaIKK7.jpg

He is probably being held hostage by some Higanjima Mega Fanboy, forced to draw this series for eternity. 😭

Now I'm truly terrified for how this current series will end. Do we call it Higanjima 1? and then 47 Higanjima 2, and 48 Higanjima 3?

It is very confusing.

EDIT: while scouring the internet for Higanjima news I found this monstrosity.
tD6CQWH.png

I always knew there was a live-action movie (from 2009) but apparently a 2 season TV series exists too. (2013-2014).

Supporter
I'm betting on Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. (Do people still care of GoW these days?)

Group Leader
@BowlOfMisoSoup
I never knew a live action movie existed. I only knew the PSP had a visual novel game.

Found the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkKEiK9l-Vg
Well, I think we won't miss out on anything of value...

The "first sequel" (47) still takes place on the island. I find it odd that it would be counted as a separated sequel and not simply a part of the current series we are reading. The newest sequel (48) is still on going at chapter 212 or something. Since you have read the synopsis, you probably already have an idea of what's going to happen. But let's not talk too much about that.
104.gif

Group Leader
@nutjob Thanks, I'll fix it on the next upload

@ Everyone,
Thanks everyone
The weekly release will be on a random day if some of you are wondering.
And I'm keeping the title of the game I'll be playing a secret...yup.

On another note, dang, that real-life master looks hella scary.

Users who are viewing this thread