Higanjima - Vol. 28 Ch. 275 - Unfairness

Fed-Kun's army
Useless fight we all knew the result lol. And i bet after saving Yuki Ken - chan will still be around more. Of course thats assuming he doesn't get heroically sacrificed doing something worthy of it

Dex-chan lover
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 5

I hate to repeat a comment but...

Jesus Christ.

Katou has no right to say shit, he pulled fast ones on all of his friends ever since they fucking got to the island. Hell, he is the sole reason that one of their friends got killed after they escaped the prison iirc.

All of this "must kill infected friends and Aniki, but master and my bro goat-kun must live if I can avoid somehow" is just about my biggest problem in this whole series and what reduced the quality of it during the second half of the vaccine retrival arc nearly single-handedly.

If you cut all this bullshit out of the script and make the characters try going for the mutual vamp-human nice relationship from before ever since it got introduced, I'm really sure this kind of chapter and resolutions wouldn't have to take place like this.

Then again, I guess the vampires now are a much more radicalized kind of vampire using not-Dio's modified blood instead of the actual not quite harmful original lineage one (that gave you pleasure instead of leaking all your non-blood liquids out).

Dex-chan lover
Makes me miss the daily updates so we could get this over with quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread