Higanjima - Vol. 32 Ch. 319 - Compassion

Dex-chan lover
HOU AKIRA! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND YOUR BACK!?

Said Miyabi
Said the Captain
Said the dozens of vampiric researchers surrounding them.

Dex-chan lover
THIS WHOLE BLOODY TIME AND HE FORGET ABOUT IT?

*facepalm.jpg*

Double-page supporter
I don't really get why Miyabi wants to turn him into a vampire if Akira is already powerful enough to go almost toe to toe with him. With the immense boost in power that vampirism gives you, he'd be able to cut Miyabi into a fine paste. Also why release them into Japan when the mainland would be more destructive, they'd end up just nuking Japan again if it turned into a vampire hive. Wait. Does Miyabi even know nukes exist? Why am I even asking these questions? This is Higanjima, it has never made sense.

He just kinda forgot about the medicine LUL
Can hollywood just adapt this manga already? This one has the potential to be the greatest B movie/series of all time lmao

Double-page supporter
@ hlben10

There is a movie out already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFe71TqXbP4

If Miyabi is going to infect the whole Japan then how would sparing a single district do anything anyway? It's not like that single district could survive admist a whole country of vampires.

Jesus, this is all gonna go so wrong if we aren't even halfway through this series...

Dex-chan lover
how the hell did he forget about that until now. If he injected miyabi before he slipped on the blood he wouldve won

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way the final boss will ignore Akira hiding something behind his back......

Then again, it could happen

As expected of Akira

Group Leader
That's one durable syringe gun considering how much of a battering Akira's everything took.

Group Leader
Sparing a district means nothing, especially if they live in a country full of vampires. Not to mention, not all of them know or even care who Akira is.
Also, he looks funny with all that blood on his face, even coming out of his eyes. XD
I still can't understand how the dude was able to take out his syringe and hide it in the back without anyone noticing it...

And no, I don't think Miyabi knows nukes exist.
There are two movies, I think. The first one is in English, surprisingly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfjfnbLUEI

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 35

I assume this betrayal by Akira is what spawns the two Higanjima sequels?

Gosh darn it Akira!

Double-page supporter
I can just imagine Miyabi laughing while enjoying his new funhouse/laboratory/doghouse/taxidermy workshop built in the Tokyo tower as his vampire hordes have taken Japan. He is biting women and making them piss themselves. The sounds of HIIIIII HIIIII HIIII HIIIIIIIII echoing through the halls. He looks outside and notices something closing in from the horizon. Thinking no bombs or planes can hurt the great immortal and his demon vampire army, he smiles and asks a vampire next to him what the humans are trying to do. The vampire explains what a nuke is, Miyabi looks a little concerned and then the ICBM disintegrates him.

Double-page supporter
AT WHAT POINT DID HE HIDE THAT GUN-SHAPED SYRINGE BEHIND HIS BACK? HAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread