Higanjima - Vol. 32 Ch. 320 - Getting Close

Dex-chan lover
Miyabi reaction speeds are as fast or slow as plot demands if a half dead man can land an atack on him despite knowing something is wrong xD

instead of rushing to help akira they decide to just watch him fight miyabi, get slashed by miyabi, tricked miyabi into falling to his supposed death, watch akira rest, watch miyabi revive, watch miyabi walked up, watch miyabi drag akira off, watch nothing, and then cheer. wdf are the soldiers even doing holy shit

Contributor
KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

(Miyabi is probably immune though, since we know there's 2 sequels.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna bet on akira forget that the meds got smashed to bits and not connected to the gun anymore

The two sequels indicates Miyabi has a trump card and that Akira will likely fail miserably.

That's too bad, the plot convenient vaccine is useless, and therefore not convenient any longer.

I'm running low on nitpicks, c'mon Higanjima, do something crazy absurd already, I'm hyped lol

Double-page supporter
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 36

DARl76a.png

Ohh boi, we only have 10 chapters left and it'll be off to the sequel then.

Group Leader
@VanJosh Lol you're gonna be in for a long ride. A very very very long ride.

Captain dude didn't say anything despite seeing Akira holding the vaccine in plain sight. Lol.
And now the resistance, besides superb eyesight and hearing, has superb vocal chords that can give a marine instructor a run for his money. It's raining, they are standing miles away, Akira is inside a lab, and somehow, their voice can still be heard. XD

Users who are viewing this thread