Higanjima - Vol. 33 Ch. 324 - Bringing Out Into The Open

Dex-chan lover
Or he can, you know, sniff him out like he did before? Akira is bleeding like a pig, and easy to track if a vampire can smell a tiny bleeding cut before

Double-page supporter
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 40

PISS YA GOD DAMN PANTS ALREADY AKIRA!!!

This pagoda look small in the outside wtf (is this a pokemon house?)
And akira back no damage after being through glass and smashed against the wall.

The scientist not knowing about the first floor monster but the others vampires at the bottom knew what monster was inside ...
Akira asking " what he is about to die and he dont care about his collection of demons that he can replace as he want later ?"

Akira is just a dumb overpowered mc.

Oh by the way he could had just spat fire when he was in front of him.

This manga is a B serie. But i want to see the outcome now that i have gone this far.

Contributor
Demons are just evolved vampires, Miyabi could have just smelled Akira's blood.

Also, how tf did my man survive getting thrown THROUGH 2 massive stone pillars while already being half dead and then continuing to somehow sprint through the rest of the pagoda?

Dex-chan lover
How tf can Akita run like that when he’s already damn anemic from all the blood loss earlier

Holy shit, that last panel is awesome.

And yet again, Akiramenai showing you can't actually die from blood loss in this manga, nor break all of your skeleton even after falling from a damn mountain and covered with stones top to bottom. An arm was the best Akira had despite the several head traumas he should have gotten lol

This damage stuff is in JoJo levels of bullshit and I love it hueeeee

Group Leader
"Why is that thing here?"
Did none of you idiots notice the commotion or the tremor when that thing burst in through the floor?

Akira can still run after flying through two glass chamber. Better be soft glass. XD
Well, if Miyabi really wanted to kill him, he would have done so.

Users who are viewing this thread