Higanjima - Vol. 33 Ch. 327 - Crucifixion

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, it wasnt a permanent kind of drug? Well, shit. I can see how it got a sequel, gotta have the research done all over again.

Dex-chan lover
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx If you remember they just sealed Miyabi instead of killing him , and when he was discovered he had no wounds but was quite weakened. I guess that the container was sturdy enough to keep him locked when he recovered from the drug and they hoped eventually he would have weakened and starved to death

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that's a powerful image there. Nothing quite screams defeat like the foe one hand grasping the cross he hung you on. I guess that's the end of the mosquitoes though.

Group Leader
Akira has no more strength left, huh? I'm sure he's going to treat crucifixion as a light rest and he'll be ready to go in a chapter or two.

Contributor
I love how the resistance has been just standing there for hours and hoping for Akira to win instead of rushing into the pagoda. Come on bro, give ya boi Akira some help.

Well, at least the mosquitoes are all dead.

But goddamn, the antibiotic not being permanent is a big fucking bad news for the Resistance, like, really really bad.

I'm afraid they are gonna have a terrible time from now on if Akira actually dies.

Double-page supporter
This is the moment when Akira gets turned into a vampire so he can be a vengeful revenant, reborn just long enough to save mankind. Exactly like Jesus. Very deep stuff here.

Contributor
Akira is going to need the whole pot of miso soup at this point.

Group Leader
"What did you see!?"
Why don't these idiots rush to the pagoda and be prepared to back Akira up, instead of just standing there and enjoying the show?

And with the way the lab was destroyed, those mosquitoes should have been freed and killed everyone already.

Users who are viewing this thread