Higanjima - Vol. 33 Ch. 330 - Towards The Final Battle

@ DAN GOKU You my man are AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING. You are BREATHTAKING.

Thank you for finishing this series.
I have wanted to read it for years.

@Dangankou

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 46

THE PISS COUNTER SHALL CONTINUE IN THE SEQUEL!!!

@dangankou thanks so much for translating this series! And It's been a wild ride gentleman... but the ride is just beginning.

@gakose This has 2 sequels (with the second one on-going to this day). This "final chapter" is just a huge set up for the sequels so I suggest you give it a read yourself but if you don't enjoy the first 20-30 chapters, you're most likely going to hate it after 100+ chapters. I go from loving it, to hating it, and loving it again. But I think like most other people in the comments, I read this as a kid but then no chapters got released for over 10 years until it got started up again by dangankou. Also the comments in every chapter are the best so if you do end up reading Higanjima, the comments start from chapter 115+ onwards. I would call chapters before that, the dark ages.

Contributor
Hell yeah, time for another wild ride. (Although I find it funny how that resistance guy was doubting Akira when he's has been their most valuable asset against the vampires, like the literal MVP.)

@dangankou Some misspellings and grammar error on page 8 when Morita is speaking, it should be 'We shouldn't move our army just because of some nonsense from an outsider' (Thank you for translating this manga btw 😘)

Contributor
Damn. We're not done yet!

Based @dangankou

You've picked up a work I've always remember wanting a conclusion to, and you have done even better than expected.

Sankyuu!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing part 1. Take your time with the second.

Also lmao random cannon fodder dies for comedic effect just to show off the mosquito.

Group Leader
Thank you everyone (Sorry I couldn't tag all of you, too many names for me to type out :p)
Happy holiday and happy new year everyone! See you guys on the sequel.

@nutjob @BluePentagram Typo and error noted. Thank you for pointing them out.

@danpmss Oh man, a video narrated by arthrun zala himself. Awesome!

Man, that was some awesome translators work! 330 chapters is a real achievement you can be proud of. And the manga is also entertianing. I look forward to part 2.

Double-page supporter
The torture finally end. Now i. An rest knowing whatever sequels are making are not worth my time.

Group Leader
Gotta wonder what happens if the fish in the ocean eat the corpses of those mosquitoes?

Thank you for the translation.

That's it for me. The one-dimensional characters and horrible plot were a struggle to read, but I was determined to finish what I started reading.

Looks like we couldn't reach the Good Ending after all.

It was a wild ride and I'll definitely read part 2 as well, this shit may not be very well written but it's incredibly amusing and addictive. Thanks Dangankou for all your work.

Users who are viewing this thread