High Position - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Koukou Yotarou Aika "Elergy for a Lying High Schooler"

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just fight them. They pick on you because you appeared weak before them.

At least he's not being a pussy. He knew he couldn't fight them and he don't want to drag the girl in.

What's with this guy? Fight and lose, they'll only keep picking on you if you never fight back.

Dex-chan lover
Stop digging this god damn hole for yourself, christ.

You can't tell the MC is 40+ years old at all due to how pathetic he is

Fed-Kun's army
He must be really afraid of getting hurt if he decided to forfeit at the first moment. He really must be feeling the old man blues to slink back into trying to keep this boat afloat without a bruise.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm starting to worry if once I reach 40 years, I'm gonna start acting like MC too.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did he suddenly become limp dick like this? A grown man get bully by 2 kids and wanna die again, really now?

Dex-chan lover
Why did he get on the scooter??????
There was a teacher right there, he could have just walked past and they couldn't have done jack shit

I think I have to drop this if the MC keeps on being this cringy.

There was literally a teacher there who could have helped him out. And now he wants to give them the money? Just take a bat or any other weapon and at least beat the shit out of one of them so they stop fucking with you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread