High Position - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Kanashimiyo Konnichiwa "Sorrowful Greetings"

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
2,636
He was about to die: "disgusting". Yeah, I think he really doesn't fit with his wife.
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
93
I almost forgot, and so came back to comment...

That alternate future where he's with Satsuki seems hazy, like it's hugely improbable. This trope is sometimes found in fantasy and sci-fi. It is well-utilized here.

EDIT: I'm referring to a timeline in which they become a couple right from high school.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
1,614
last page :
shirt-1455918702-39948f289faec9a7d6f0c74df10e75ae.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
487
What a disgusting piece of shit. Fucks a hooker behind his family's back and then has the gall to act all buddy buddy after waking up. I empathize with his wife and daughter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
607
The protagonist fucked up, sure, but we still don't get to know why their marriage went downhill in the first place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top