High-rise Invasion arrive - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Mystery guest

Dex-chan lover
Could be bro Honjo, could be a name theyre using. Either way my chains being yanked and I dont like it

@Rukthor It's Oribe calling the cloud "Honjo-san", not the other way around. And her full name is Oribe Kyouko, as mentioned in chapter 22

oooooh~
wait so the masks work for that evil Yuri so if Oribe's cloud is Honjo, does that mean it's Rika? So Rika and Sniper are against Yuri??? And there's also the fainted Nise... does she work with Yuri or did she turn against her too?? i'm stressed about this situation aaaah!!!

@bandito That's what I've been suspecting since they've been showing these "clouds". But if that's the case, then they've either tragically passed away or been killed. Or their souls have been separated from their bodies which have somehow been kept alive, perhaps in the tower?

So the power system before was all about what a human brain and body could "actually" do in this world when fully released but now there seems to be a new power system with a power source that's not coming from your own body and brain.

Users who are viewing this thread