High-rise Invasion arrive

Group Leader
This manga holds a curious similar tone of the Dangaronpa series, with Despair and Hope being 2 important concepts.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't prequel i mean that masked woman on cover is totaly yuri right (grownup)?
Just because Senya is using sniper rifle doesnt mean he is Sniper Mask.

Senya’s full name is Senya Matsuda, sniper mask’s real name was Yuka.
I have a feeling that the latest chapter basically confirmed there are spirit’s left in the weapons.
Also it makes literally no sense this being prequel, I don’t want to admit it either kinda that the world the protagonist’s fought so hard to make better turned out this way, it’s just sad.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Oh damn, im out of the loop. Had no idea there was a sequel. Im glad I randomly decided to check the new updates

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it got a sequel? Considering how axed the original seemed I never would've guessed. Well, 9 months late to this.

Also lol @ people calling this a prequel based on two characters with entirely different names.

Soooooo I've seen a bit of the raw, and altough I understood no shit

seen rika that way pissed me off as much as it broke my heart

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The prequel was great but turned sooooo shit so fast cuz it was rushed to the point that youd regret reading it,

Hopefully it doesnt happen to this one

Group Leader
Ok, they're a french word for this kind of piece of fiction, it's called a "nanar", a bad movie/manga/etc that is very bad and full of issues, but on its own way it follows and you can still enjoy reading it.

This saga is exactly it, it's badly narrated, the chapters are pretty lame individually and way too short, it doesn't even have the kicks of the original series being overly gory and the characters are pretty lame, but the story follows and the art is still good enough, so it's still fine taking a couple minutes reading it times to times.

Dex-chan lover
The original is a bit better in my opinion (right now), I especially don't like the cute character model idk, I think it just doesn't fit that well with the series. It could be better if this series is just an alternate dimension instead of a sequel to the Tenkuu Shinpan, I mean it already establish a different power and all the mask now like to talk apparently.

I thought this is a prequel to the original one and that boy with the sniper I thought his the Sniper in the original ... Or is it?

Dex-chan lover
Can't decide whether to take this as a sequel or a reboot.

Mid-reading thoughts (I'm on ch. 23) : What... is with this level of writing? Even though it's from the same author as the previous one, it feels like the lines are written by a fourth grader

I took a break from this and only started reading it again recently. Can someone explain why that dimension jumping girl and her holiness blind side kick are being such bitches. What are their goals?

Users who are viewing this thread