High-rise Invasion - Vol. 20 Ch. 237 - Strong and Hefty

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this manga really needs to take a break from the none stop fights because all it is doing is making it boring

People's facial expressions in this manga are so weird and out of place that I can't focus onto the story

Group Leader
I've seen enough shitty translations and mangas to tell you guys are overreacting.

People are bitching about this manga but everything was consistent and foreshadowed up to the administrator first appearance. The author shows hes able to make consistent themes and write a good surival horror story. To me it seems the author wanted to keep the theme of breaking the rules by the way he writes his story. Hence the change to battle shounen theme. Now... im not saying the plot and premises are perfect, juo feels like filler and an actual ass pull but from my experiences of reading long serial manga the mangaka tends to have some weak points in the overall story. One example of great build up and consistency is sniper mask and yuri brother. It was subtly foreshadow they would have reverse roles.

I like how the wrestler isn't completely shredded tbh. It's more akin to the classical wrestler.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no he said the word, now onii-chan is angery and will beat you to pulp for calling him "uncool".

Users who are viewing this thread