High Risk Mission Therapy - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
My money is on that he has to turn into a girl to seduce that 3 male characters just introduced in the chapter (and none of them being the culprit because reasons)

Based on the twists so far, im guessing no one is going to care about him getting some boobs and instead congratulate him on getting a girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
My fake money is also on a girl. It will be a girl, that is offended, that such an unattractive beta male (MC) managed by his own strength to enter class 1-2. And of course I will be wrong, because this manga throws any logic or pseudo logic out of the windo...into a donation can and sends it into the Antarctica to feed it to local pandas, because it is this manga.

Dex-chan lover
You know those girls have shit taste when they say Moegawa isn't their type. Also...

E3i4Us2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu
Everytime we have gotten some drama in this series its been the set up for a joke, i predict the same thing now.

Group Leader
Of all the situations he managed to scape while rubbing boobs/thights, a random photo taken secretly is a little disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist: The Spirit of Pinch is the one who took the photo, mad that she hasn't been getting enough Pinches out of Edogawa recently.

VIP
i don't want to get myself hyped up... author alwasy has excelent way to breaking it...

Dex-chan lover
Probably a Yuri crush. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a straight crush or another yaoi crush.

Users who are viewing this thread