High Risk Mission Therapy - Vol. 5 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Well, time to punch some idiot in the face probably. Even if you don’t consider his methods to ruin Edogawa, which are stupid to the extreme (just study more and regain your place, no?) , now is dragging down Kandono too who hadn’t done anything bad to him.

Dex-chan lover
if we get some 56.2, 56.94 Chapters after this one, I am abandoning ship.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no one gonna sympathize with your sob story and sick mother if you keep this shit up.

Dex-chan lover
I forsee Edogawa helping the dude out and Edogawas Harem increasing by 1

Dex-chan lover
That goddamn bastard. His sob story won’t forgive what he’s done to our Moegawa.

I hate that most MC's take the high road in these situations. For once i want the MC to beat some ass

Dex-chan lover
So it actually was him. -_- That's kind of a let down. I expected him to be a red herring and something more outrageous taking place. Well, this manga has been outrageous more than enough, so I' okay with that.

I thought, as far he is involved, it is pure jealousy that drives him, but damn....his whole (bright) future is at stake here. Worse learning conditions combined with higher tutoring fees. He already did what he could to get into class 1-2. My guess is the others in 1-2 are monsters. They just weren't enough to fill the class, so he made the cut. And now he has to learn more stuff in his "free time" (I'm sure he already spend all of it to hold his position.) and now has the stress of having a tight budget and the deteriorating health of his mother. No matter how you you look at it, you can't give more than your best. A Day only has 24h. And from how it looks, him and his family aren't able to keep that up. He has to leave the school if that continues.
I have to give that to him: That is some really strong motivation, he got there.

Then again, his existence won't be denied if he will leave this school. His life will go on, even if he doesn't get the best education and/or job. Ruining somebody elses life, so that he is thriving, is going too far, right?
"WRONG!!!!!!", or something along that line says the world. If your well being in the future is on the line, do what everyone does and be a dick! Society demands it! And if your family's well being is on the line, do what you have to do! Defend them! Moral demands it!

I strongly believe, he never wanted to upload the real picture, but as he never blackmail anyone before (I guess he didn't, because he is morally conflicted in this chapter.), so he thought he has to prepare the M.A.D. button on his cellphone, just in case. And when he was confronted and had a meld down, he pushed it. Don't get me wrong. He has to be punished, because this is also what society demands (Society is quiet the double crossing and demanding bitch, isn't it?). But as I see it Edogawa will just return back to 1-5 to be with Iori (meh) and glasses-kun will do something to repent for the rest of the manga.

Far too much text again. -_-;

Contributor
I actually sympathize with his mother. Not with that lowkey bastard
Your mother work herself to death, but her son doing some blackmail.
Why not helping your mom instead getting lowly revenge

Users who are viewing this thread