High Risk Mission Therapy

Aggregator gang
Is the mangaka a woman? Ayumi is a female name is it not? I feel like I've been reading a lot ecchi manga by female mangakas lately. Maybe not that many, but more than I would expect.

Aaaand he died.

THE END

Guess you didn't see that one comin', right ? :D

got hit by a truck while massaging boobs and reincarnated, so i decided to become a massage therapist in another world. ?
Will this be the new title?

Dex-chan lover
Ok someone spoil me, is there someone he actually chose or will it continue to devolve into a shitty harem end

Dex-chan lover
Another "do all the romance at the end CUZ I am garbage writer and can't do proper romance until the very end CUZ fuck storytelling and relationship building."

Thank God this garbage is over, another 1/10 from me and you know why. Fuck romance at end manga they are complete trash and so is this.

Lul you can find more romance with relationship development in one chapter hentai on this site than this garbage tier manga 😎

Lataaaa biiiiiitch

Contributor
Was good at beginning, the idea was not bad, but it lose something toward the last 10 chapters and became very bland, the final is very generic but i see why the author stop there, better so than drag an uninteresting story further. 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread