SO FUCKING GAYY HOLY SHITTTT
raizen-_ Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 22, 2020 Messages 122 May 2, 2025 #21 SO FUCKING GAYY HOLY SHITTTT
A ASTRAI0S Active member Joined Jul 13, 2025 Messages 8 Aug 2, 2025 #24 This shit the gayest gay i have ever witnessed
L Limita Double-page supporter Joined Feb 1, 2020 Messages 401 Oct 1, 2025 #25 Ok but that panel of him exhaling smoke tho? Goddamn
pedroj63224491578 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 13, 2023 Messages 354 Oct 10, 2025 #26 To everyone here catching up to this chapter and beyond, I know what you are And I know what I am also
To everyone here catching up to this chapter and beyond, I know what you are And I know what I am also
NemuriNai Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 15, 2020 Messages 545 Apr 7, 2026 #27 Why is his ex gf kinda like the wingman here like hell yeah