High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
The white haired guy (i forgot their name...) is such a trooper,
amazing friend
Korean names are hard to remember sometimes lol

https://mangadex.org/chapter/edf62ae0-ad4c-400a-ac1a-1117eae39a23/1 This chapter goes over their 'nicknames' but he's the only one who doesn't have one
Focus on the studies, schoolarships are important, good luck and focus there, thanks for the scanlations
education is important but other than schools being really competitive, or the tuition price being high where you repay it for years like in America, hopefully korean universities wouldn't be too bad to where you have to 'depend' on a scholarship lol (tho i have heard of some ppl going to korea from western countries to study as well, or just moving permanently)

Dex-chan lover
"She said it was to achieve her hopes and dreams."

"If there were such things to be done at school, we teachers would have by now"

HOW IS THE COMEDY WRITING OF THIS MANHWA BETTER THAN MOST SITCOMS WITH WHOLE WRITER'S ROOMS
indie artists do have a lot of entertaining series even if Webtoon don't pick them up

But wouldn't be surprised if they also drew from experience as well (although i hope teachers in korea are paid more than in the west. i know koreans can be hard core about studying to where they can rent rooms specifically to study in versus like going to a cafe)

Dex-chan lover
indie artists do have a lot of entertaining series even if Webtoon don't pick them up

But wouldn't be surprised if they also drew from experience as well (although i hope teachers in korea are paid more than in the west. i know koreans can be hard core about studying to where they can rent rooms specifically to study in versus like going to a cafe)
I have read a deadly amount of comics and don't get me wrong, there are many laugh out loud indie webcomic and manga/manhua/manhwa but for some reason this is the first one I've read that has the density of jokes that land like a peak TV comedy writers room, even though its just one writer. They have a unique comedic voice, and I love it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have read a deadly amount of comics and don't get me wrong, there are many laugh out loud indie webcomic and manga/manhua/manhwa but for some reason this is the first one I've read that has the density of jokes that land like a peak TV comedy writers room, even though its just one writer. They have a unique comedic voice, and I love it.
yeah a lot of the webtoons get a lot more of the serious drama type than slice of life stuff tho i haven't rly read much since sometimes long webtoons kinda hard to keep up. I did enjoy Yumi's cells and daily jojo tho those would probably be more relatable for ppl with office romances lol, but yeah some ppl just have a voice/knack for these things , other than that one classmate into 'muscly crossdressers' and one of the male charas 'threatening'/holding his little bro hostage with a buzz clipper it doesn't go over the top so yeah otherwise i can imagine real teens acting like this

Users who are viewing this thread