High School Girl at the Convenience Store - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure someone familiar with whatever platform their on could walk you through it?

Double-page supporter
I'm sure someone familiar with whatever platform their on could walk you through it?
Nah, I signed up to naver and all that but then it asked me if I was in Korea or not and I said no then it tried to get me in contact with some customer support who I have to send my ID to and they are gonna store it for 3 years or something and it was a bit much idk. On top of that even if i jump through all these hoops I'm not even sure if I can use the payment options I have to buy something from Korea and it doesn't even tell me the prices until I attach a payment method and I'm broke lmao.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your work! I think you should put a notice of wanting the Korean raw in every chapter, maybe someone who can rip them will see that and help out.

also damn, I wonder how things will go from here

Dex-chan lover
well, there is a gl tag so hopefully it means it'll work out but it would've been nice if it was shown for more chemistry with her 'girl' side too even if it's not necessarily flirting

Good luck with future chapters/hopefully a team could reach out and help (i suppose you could try to ask the author directly but i imagine some might be hesitant to agree versus it being hosted on webtoons directly)

Users who are viewing this thread