High School Girl at the Convenience Store

the artstyle is unique, but it'll make it slower on the releases if it's not done by someone really good at speed drawing, and the plot seems weird, not homophobic or anything of the sorts, it's just that they both like her but haven't really interactet with her, well, at least the girl hasn't done anything, and as it seems the boy has advantage for now, but seeing the cover it seems like it'll end with the GL route. And the other thing that bugs me is the fact that the art seems so well done and has a lot of personality, meaning it'll take a long time as a reader to get to the end of this, the artist will take their sweet time drawing and we're gonna read this with a smile on our face... every month or so...

Contributor
the artstyle is unique, but it'll make it slower on the releases if it's not done by someone really good at speed drawing, and the plot seems weird, not homophobic or anything of the sorts, it's just that they both like her but haven't really interactet with her, well, at least the girl hasn't done anything, and as it seems the boy has advantage for now, but seeing the cover it seems like it'll end with the GL route. And the other thing that bugs me is the fact that the art seems so well done and has a lot of personality, meaning it'll take a long time as a reader to get to the end of this, the artist will take their sweet time drawing and we're gonna read this with a smile on our face... every month or so...
The guy and girl are the same person. Not a spoiler, it's in the first chapter, but I can see why people might be confused

Which leads me to my impressions so far. The translations are pretty rough to get through, but they are readable. I appreciate that someone has gone through the effort of giving us something in English to begin with.

I think people who only read GL directed at yuridanshis will not enjoy this. Personally I prefer these types of stories where the romance is not the main point, but also an exploration into characters and how they develop from having relationships, romantic or otherwise, with each other. There seems to be other things going on besides whatever the main characters have going on and I am excited to see those aspects explored

The guy and girl are the same person. Not a spoiler, it's in the first chapter, but I can see why people might be confused

Which leads me to my impressions so far. The translations are pretty rough to get through, but they are readable. I appreciate that someone has gone through the effort of giving us something in English to begin with.

I think people who only read GL directed at yuridanshis will not enjoy this. Personally I prefer these types of stories where the romance is not the main point, but also an exploration into characters and how they develop from having relationships, romantic or otherwise, with each other. There seems to be other things going on besides whatever the main characters have going on and I am excited to see those aspects explored
you're right, my bad, didn't notice they were the same, and i can see what you mean about the yuridanshis, but i guess my only complaint was that the art style is too beautiful and it would take time to release new chapters, but other than that it's good, my english isn't the best so maybe some things could sound offensive

Contributor
you're right, my bad, didn't notice they were the same, and i can see what you mean about the yuridanshis, but i guess my only complaint was that the art style is too beautiful and it would take time to release new chapters, but other than that it's good, my english isn't the best so maybe some things could sound offensive
Oh yeh no worries, the rest of that comment wasn't directed at you! Just wanted to clarify that first point. The rest is just my impressions of the series so far

Users who are viewing this thread