High School Inari Tamamo-chan!

Tamamo-chan gets licensed in the wet:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-24/seven-seas-adds-new-manga-by-takako-shimura-kabi-nagata/.158953

Double-page supporter
@Komaru: "Seven Seas Entertainment"... I'm happy it got licenced in the west, but, each time a manga is dropped by a fantrad team because of a licenced, it's them TwT !
I'm glad don't take me wrong, but... I don't live in the country were it will be publish, and I doubt it will be publish in my country one day ToT ! Fuuuu !!

@trainki

I know too, at least i can know English and that i can read it. I hope to see this manga named Kemono Giga to get the license in the west someday:
https://mangadex.org/title/46498/kemono-giga

Double-page supporter
...Oh that is why this hasn't had anything new posted for so long. Welp.

The only reason this ever got popular was because people scanlated it in the first place. I don't think Yuuky-ray was ever bothered by it, in fact that brought him more buyers ("piracy" doesn't hurt sales, it's a myth).
So new there is two possibility

1)You either live in the USA and you will have to wait until 2022 for them to pick up and release volume 5
2)You don't and you're fucked. No more Tama-chan for you

Unless this get an anime adaptation this is bond to fade into even more obscurity. Still thanks for scanlating it in the first place. Especially since The Peach boys are WAAAAAYY better than most pros (especially Seven seas)

I agree with the poster below. It's insane that you guys dropped it just because you believe it will harm directly the author (hell, not even the publisher) if you continue translating/scanning the new chapters. The physical media would not be available for everyone and by stopping "piracy " you don't assure a sale. Nonetheless, people who valorate physical media would buy it independent of its availability on the web.

And just like many others, I'm not from the USA. So we will just have to wait for online scans from somewhere else in the far, far away future, and only if someone else decides to scan them.

RIP in pieces Tamamo-chan

It was a great read and the only manga of its kind that I could find, but not living in the US means waiting until, by some miracle years from now, someone scans the official english release of chapters 64+

This is the first scanlation I've ever given a perfect 10. I am so glad it got picked up to be translated and distributed in the US, so I can support the original artist as well.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/tamamo-chans-a-fox/

First volume on January 2021 by SevenSeas
Still a long way to go

Stay away from OmegaFlu guys T_T

Oh, so that's why there haven't been any updates. You know, even though the translations of Galko-chan was very good, Seven Seas's localization of Ms Elf Can't Keep Her Diet (retitled Plus Sized Elf), felt kinda butchered. Also, it'd be a long while until they reach the chapter that we're left off. So I'd greatly appreciated it if you, the scanlating team, would reconsider the dropping of this fine series, as you've been doing a wonderful job translating it.
Anyway, I don't really expect to change your mind, or that you'll read this comment even, but a man can dream~
Godspeed, The Peach Boys group

Double-page supporter
Always so sad to see scanlators drop a series for no good reason.
I guess peach boys were looking for a reason to drop it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We'll look forward to maybe getting new chapters in several years...

Users who are viewing this thread