High Score Girl DASH - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for her to beat up every single of her students's butt in street fighter

Double-page supporter
Katagiri seems pretty interesting. Hidaka grown up is something to behold as well.

It's pretty sad actually seeing the outcome of a love triangle loser. High Score Girl gives me happy ending hope, but the author's other past work still leaves me wary...

Thanks for translating! I've been really looking forward to this! How many chapters are out in Japan at the moment?

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck I literally just finished the anime after reading the manga right when it came out. Checked in to see if translations began and what do you know.

I hope Hidaka gets a very happy end as well.

...so Onizuka finally got married. Just to remind people how she looked when she was in school:
365194.jpg

oof

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely love that she has her own manga now, she deserves it. But, after I read this chapter it was too painful. Is this where the childhood friends that lost in the love war go? its too sad and at the same time very compelling. I have high hopes on this one.

Fed-Kun's army
It makes sense, what a great start (very sad thou). Hidaka is by far the most interesting character in the manga and the one with the most interesting development. I mean she was kinda like this before meeting Harou, not like real goal or motivation in life; through Harou she find something she could be passionate about (videogames) thou initially she got into them to get closer to Harou, she ended up developing a passion of here own; but after losing the love battle, even if she actually develop a passion of herself for video games, she would be constantly reminded of Harou, is normal that after a heart break we drift apart from things that reminds us off our former love interest; so I could understand she staying away from video games for a while, then weeks, then responsibility and future prospects come into the scene and there is no time or motivation to get back at it. Thus she drifted back up to here previous self, just going through the motions of life. It also makes sense that she is still single, is kinda of a small town and work as a teacher can be very consuming that plus here unmotivated self makes for this reasonable outcome. Thus this makes it a great start for here story, author probably knew he did here dirty in the original manga and I hope for a nice exploration of adult life, finding purpose and motivation and moving on from past events.

Users who are viewing this thread