High Society - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Mate...This MFer is probably the ML, but holy shit :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Shocker, Cesare sucks. Hope the guy she'll get engaged to will be much better. And become the ML. And not just a name drop to become a never gonna happen option cause the writer has a "crappy rich hot guy" fetish.

Dex-chan lover
AAAARGHHGHGH I COULD'VE GREENLIT HIM HAD IT WASN'T FOR THIS

Dex-chan lover
Shocker, Cesare sucks. Hope the guy she'll get engaged to will be much better. And become the ML. And not just a name drop to become a never gonna happen option cause the writer has a "crappy rich hot guy" fetish.
seriously! why are there so many of these about awful rich guys and its supposed to be romantic??

Dex-chan lover
seriously! why are there so many of these about awful rich guys and its supposed to be romantic??
Cause it's the toxic terrible "assertive manly man who takes charge" trope even though they look psychotic.

The way the writer makes him look better by comparison is making all other guys even shittier. Like what they'll probably do to the guy Cesare is trying to get her engaged to if he gets an appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Cause it's the toxic terrible "assertive manly man who takes charge" trope even though they look psychotic.

The way the writer makes him look better by comparison is making all other guys even shittier. Like what they'll probably do to the guy Cesare is trying to get her engaged to if he gets an appearance.
yeah it just makes me sick. I could never stand be near anyone as toxic as that.

Dex-chan lover
You don't say and do crap like that
(foot stepping) and expect me to support this semi incestuous "romance". No amount of tragic back story is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread