High Teen Boogie

Wow, this manga has been on my radar for a while (it gets referenced in the Kamikaze Girls novel) and I never thought it would get translated. Excited to finally read it!

So it looks like this is an old classic made in 1977 or 1978 and was republished twice. This manga has 26 volumes too and even inspired a movie apparently. I'm totally down with this!

wtf, those old shoujos are wild, wheres the sexual violence tag? dunno if any girl want to read a manga about a MC that is a rapists and a heroine that gets gang banged in just 3 chapters

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

oh yeah, just to warn you guys, there'll be more rape and even death on this manga, so be ready

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sorry for the spoiler, but this manga had no tag and people didnt knew that there were sexual violence and tragedy

@HooligansPotatoes just give it a try amd see of you like it. I'm a girl who enjoys seinen and shonen regulary, don't let a demografic tag exclude you from great stories.

I thikn the series is interesting to see more and less how the world was 50 years ago. There are a lot of stuff that you won't see in modern manga (even one supposely happen at that period of time). It is a nice timebox that just happens to be shoujo.

@HooligansPotatoes just give it a try, I'm a girl who enjoys seinen and shonen regulary.

I thikn the series is interesting to see more and less how the world was 50 years ago. There are a lot of stuff that you won't see in modern manga (even one supposely happen at that period of time). It is a nice timebox that just happens to be shoujo.

I love old manga like this.
its getting dark pretty fast. She still hasnt told dude about the kid either 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread