HighLife Scans is looking recruiting

Group Leader
Hello Everyone we are doing recruitment for HighLife Scans

We're urgently looking for: JP Translators, Cleaner/Redrawers, Typesetters, Quality Checkers

I can do some of the translations but there is some i cant do

If you wanna join/help out

Add me on Discord. vanillacupcake0286

I don't have any experience with JP translation or cleaning/redrawing myself, but I've always admired the dedication and skill that goes into it. It's such an important part of bringing manga to a wider audience, and I really appreciate all the hard work that scanlation teams like yours put in.

It's awesome to see the community growing and getting more opportunities to get involved. I’m pretty new here, but I've been a fan of manga for ages and always wanted to dive into the world of scanlations. I saw you mentioned needing JP Translators, and while I’m still brushing up on my Japanese, I’d love to help out where I can. It’s super important to streamline your screening process to hire top talent, especially when trying to find the right fit for these roles. Maybe incorporating some kind of talent assessment could really help identify who can bring the most to the team? Also, it’s great that you’re covering some of the translations yourself. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hello Everyone we are doing recruitment for HighLife Scans

We're urgently looking for: JP Translators, Cleaner/Redrawers, Typesetters, Quality Checkers

I can do some of the translations but there is some i cant do

If you wanna join/help out

DM on here

Users who are viewing this thread