Highschool of the Dead - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Dead in the Rain

I don't understand, wouldn't the author at least created a rough layout of what should happen knowing full well he'll die? It doesn't make any sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@The_Red_Comet We don't know if he knew whether or not he'd actually die from his illness. That said, I had heard there were notes he left behind about how the story would progress from here...and that someone was supposed to finish the story according to said notes...but then it just never happened.

Also..what happened to chapter 30? Chapter 30 was actually the last one the author was able to finish before his death.

@the_red_comet He died for instant stroke so is impossible to do something and they authors of this were 2 siblings the other brother decided to stop the manga because was so hurt to continue with this

Group Leader
There exists just one more chapter that was scanlated, CH30, that's floating around on some aggregator websites but it will probably make one feel worse knowing that the manga will probably never see a proper conclusion. Satou will be missed :(

Dex-chan lover
@The_Red_Comet We don't know if he knew whether or not he'd actually die from his illness. That said, I had heard there were notes he left behind about how the story would progress from here...and that someone was supposed to finish the story according to said notes...but then it just never happened.

Also..what happened to chapter 30? Chapter 30 was actually the last one the author was able to finish before his death.
I think his brother couldn’t continue the work, mainly because it was far too personal for him.. it’s not easy for his brother to take up his precious work. I think he feared he would not live up to his brother’s reputation..

Users who are viewing this thread