Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Meguri - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3 - Tatariakashi-hen Part 1.3

It's just like a child who plays with something they don't understand but still enjoys it.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Always nice to see Satoko have so much fun.

The more I read this, the more I hate it. It's just crazy how badly they managed to butcher a great series like Higurashi with Gou/Sotsu. The manga adaptation is slightly better, but the plot is still nothing more than hot garbage, an insult to the original Satoko in particular. At this point I'm just following this sequel out of masochism.

Well, even if I'm not a fan, I do appreciate this group for quickly releasing new chapters (but especially for finally giving an English translation to a lot of older Higurashi side stories, the English-speaking side of the community truly needed it!). Thank you guys for your work.

Well looping is bad for your mental... many example became crazy because of looping... i think satoko right now truly follow Homura Akemi route in rebellion movie

The more I read this, the more I hate it. It's just crazy how badly they managed to butcher a great series like Higurashi with Gou/Sotsu. The manga adaptation is slightly better, but the plot is still nothing more than hot garbage, an insult to the original Satoko in particular. At this point I'm just following this sequel out of masochism.

Well, even if I'm not a fan, I do appreciate this group for quickly releasing new chapters (but especially for finally giving an English translation to a lot of older Higurashi side stories, the English-speaking side of the community truly needed it!). Thank you guys for your work.
you need watch / read puela magi madoka magica looping take strain of to your mental... the innocent and cute homura akemi become Cold and cool homura akemi and then become madoka obsessed homura akemi

The important part really starts now. The manga so far has avoided all signs of Teppei leading to some internal conflict within Satoko, so something else must cause the change that will lead to her actively torturing Rika in Nekodamashi (and seemingly stopping once she "gives up").

My guess is that she will realize she isn't human anymore and will want to drag Rika to her level, so rather than "staying in Hinamizawa", it's really more about making Rika fall into the same state she did. Then the peaceful world can be just a tactic to soften Rika before attacking her at some point (which also would give a reason for her smirk at the end of Gou, which was just shock value in the anime considering the very next shot after the cliff hanger where it had disappeared).

Users who are viewing this thread