Higyaku Danshi Fujisaki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
The funky art is the best part of this LMAO

Sometimes they straight up look like cardboard cutouts or something

Aggregator gang
@justforthelulz I legitimately think this author might have some sort of social disorder. Reading this just feels like a mix of awkward and sad all around. If the faces were the only think that felt super empty it wouldn't be all that bad, but the dialogue and pacing are pretty uncomfortable as well.

Dex-chan lover
It is funny, but i don't know, it is more like the pitiful awkward kind of funny, like i am laughing out of shame.

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t understand how virginity is can be an insult. He just turned 18. I don’t know about Japan, but up until now it would have been illegal for anyone to have sex with him. Though I’m not sure how the law works on that concerning doing it without another minor. Regardless, its not like he’s been alive that long

@TNT261 I think she keeps ragging on him about it to make him uncomfortable cause she thinks he's encroaching on her territory or something. I don't get it though since he keeps trying to get along, even agreeing to the stupid humping thing. Maybe she hates how soft he is and wants him to show some backbone

ivv

Dex-chan lover
what do you call that big giggles that sounds weird...
that's what happening to me right now xD

Dex-chan lover
Imagine wanting to be seen as not a virgin

- post endorsed by Voluntary Celibacy Gang

Users who are viewing this thread