Higyaku Danshi Fujisaki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Banned
No cap. Actually pretty funny. Never seen a conversation like this neither the interactions the characters did in this.

This'll definitely be popular with bottoms though seeing as how much of a bottom mc is to these onee-sans

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I officially love everything about this series

I think that's one of my actual favorite aspects of this series is that it looks so slightly uncanny that it's distinctive, which works because the humor is kinda like your stereotypical slice-of-life High School-Ecchi harem hijinks, but altered slightly to be more off-base and bit unnerving. Then again, it might just be because it reminds me of the "Take on me" music video... @justforthelulz

To be fair, that is a valid form of comedy in and of itself. Eric Andre is the master of the awkward or the intentionally so painfully unfunny that it's amazing type of humor. @Doomroar

Double-page supporter
i'm in. for now.

yes it's because of the onee-san and no i'm not ashamed of that. just disappointed with how predictable i am.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking finnish learning courses

why would anyone want to study finnish

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is a fucking loser, and the girl is a dumb rude bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
The conversation level is too high, my small brain hurt so much.

Fed-Kun's army
The art seems okay, but this story is below even trash. Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
This kid deserve to get the stupid smacked out of him. In fact the sister should have smacked him a few more times and then kicked that friend of hers in the cooch and right out the door.

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, it's hilarious.

I haven't laughs this loud for a while
Great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread