Hijiri-kun wa Kiyoku Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sado And Mazo

Thanks for the chapter!!!
Don't worry the English translation is well enough for me.
Hope you'll continue translating the series.

Dex-chan lover
Your English is fine and way better than most. Thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
The chapter title really made it click on how stupid punny their names are im :wtf:

Wonder how long it'll take for bro to add 1+1 and get them together...

Dex-chan lover
It's generally understandable, but at times it lapses into incoherence. I'd recommend finding a native speaker as a proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
Fun story overall, I like that it doesn't have a lot of drama and that it develops the female characters properly, the MC's behavior makes sense, and it isn't half-heartedly attempting romance. Someone else said it was HenSuki but consensual in an early chapter... I'd say yeah, that's a great comparison, it's a better version of HenSuki. Though I'm afraid it will go downhill when they introduce all ~6 foreshadowed heroines.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL. Please continue when you have time. Your English will only get better so it's not a big deal to worry about.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed that it is a decent translation, there are a few slip ups here or there, but its nowhere nearly bad enough to be unreadable, unlike other translations i have had the misfortune of having to see.
So keep it up bro.

Dex-chan lover
My brain suddenly expanding reading the title realizing Sado and mazono are shortened puns for Sadist and Masochist

And good translation bro, thank you. There are errors but nothing glaringly wrong. Your brain can fix most of them as you go along

Contributor
His pride at wanting to be the perfect student council president makes him rather predictable, but that's actually not a bad thing in this case.

"She is the opposite of me"
Well, you're not wrong, in a way... :smug:

Wow, she took off her glasses put the wannabe playboy in his place! Would be annoying if he tries to switch targets to her instead though. Sado and Mazono becoming friends is exactly what I hoped for. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread