Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Is /a/nonymous dropping this series? Usually licensing news means dropped titles.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man this is messed up but so good thanks for the translation

WOW! I love this manga too much. I wasn't sure what to expect but at the same time not surprised. I hope at some point we get to see that day from Yoshiki's perspective

Aggregator gang
Wow shit is going DOWN. I love this mamga so much love the "they somehow come back different I know cuz I their friend" trope in horror genre (for lack of better words lol)

Aggregator gang
Yoshiki had such resolve, prepared to lose his friend again. I definitely felt a chill grow once it started feeling like a final farewell. The full page art kinda makes time stop. This manga is amazing, and can’t wait to enjoy it in the summer months.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious that "Hikaru" has a hard time telling the living from the dead but he seemed to genuinely regret thinking of killing Asa. Not just regretting getting caught red handed. I hope he keeps learning to live alongside others, he is indeed like a child still

Dex-chan lover
Something, something, life is like the melted ice cream "Hikaru" had on pg 18; it doesn't disappear, just changes forms...
I admire Yoshiki's resolve because even if killing "Hikaru" would have solved the supernatural business (not guaranteed as we saw), he still would have had to dispose of the body and do a cover-up or be branded a murderer by his family and the village.

Users who are viewing this thread