Hikaru to Hikaru

Dex-chan lover
This premise sounds legitimately interesting to me, depending on how it's written. The part that strikes me most is the idea that you're not a full grown adult in that society unless you master living in both genders.

... that's kind of amazing, honestly. What a great way to increase everyone's empathy for each other.

Power Uploader
Where chapter 🗿🗿🗿
In the link pages 3-12 are preview of the first chapter. Of course if you want to see the full chapter I can't help because of rules. But I have to say it's damn wild🗿sencorship though is a turn off.

In the link pages 3-12 are preview of the first chapter. Of course if you want to see the full chapter I can't help because of rules. But I have to say it's damn wild🗿sencorship though is a turn off.
Damn, I really want to see the whole thing, the art style is so fucking great😭😭😭😭😭

Sincerely hoping the manga gets better. I like the premise a lot, but I'm getting the vibe that it's just going to be endless lucky pervert events and him constantly having to hide himself being a guy- on top of fighting back against having to do all this in the first place. I love genderswap manga to death, but protags who hate their position in this particular way make it so difficult to read. Well, better than bodyswap atleast.

so, the guy only have 2 choices:

1 master sexy jutsu to seduce and probably get pounded by his targets in the future

2 become a pregnant loli.

he is kinda fucked no matter what.

Danke fürs Lesen and Rosa's Silly Scans will be collabing to pick this up. Chapters are long and redraw heavy, so no timetable.

Dex-chan lover
Not liking the constant switching, so nope nope nope...
hafta agree with ya there,,, i skimmmmed the raws and.........
teh plotline plagued with dat gender-jyutsu
yaa i know tats the point of this seris, so....... :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread