Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Root of Evil

Dex-chan lover
Even with the name, I never realized core implosion was directly related to the magic core of each nation that revives people. The anime really should have explained things better.

Also, considering the goal of the evil organization that I already forgot the name of, is finding the core, it'd be pretty ironic if the core is inside Komari. Dunno how big that core is supposed to be.
The core isn't in Komari it's her pendant.

Dex-chan lover
eh, the past story is doing pretty well to explain why she turned into a shitty person and why I shouldn't feel any pity for her.

Being abused doesn't mean you can just go and abuse others too, and in her case, killing others.

anw, thanks for the chapter.
Millicent hasn't killed anyone, she tried to but never did. That of course doesn't excuse anything she has done and we have a bit of her thought process in the LN, she knows that she choose the "easy" way and that she's mentally weak. A shitty father with a shitty technique turned her into a shitty (maybe not shitty but at least bad) person. That's why she doesn't hate anyone more than Kakumei for everything he made her go through

Dex-chan lover
Millicent hasn't killed anyone, she tried to but never did. That of course doesn't excuse anything she has done and we have a bit of her thought process in the LN, she knows that she choose the "easy" way and that she's mentally weak. A shitty father with a shitty technique turned her into a shitty (maybe not shitty but at least bad) person. That's why she doesn't hate anyone more than Kakumei for everything he made her go through
yeah the only reason she hasn't killed anyone is because the author willed it. She literally sent a big furry boi into coma (even though I'm pretty sure that's a life-threatening injury and he should definitely have died lol).

anw she still fucking sucks and I only hates her more the more I know about her past.

Dex-chan lover
yeah the only reason she hasn't killed anyone is because the author willed it. She literally sent a big furry boi into coma (even though I'm pretty sure that's a life-threatening injury and he should definitely have died lol).

anw she still fucking sucks and I only hates her more the more I know about her past.
Partly it's because it's so damn hard to actually kill anybody in this setting.
Which seriously doesn't explain why they expect politicians to be super-vampirely strong. I mean, even if they are assassinated, they will just revive soon enough.
Surely there are more important things you can teach a politician's child than trying to get a superpower where you can't even predict what it will actually do.

Dex-chan lover
Partly it's because it's so damn hard to actually kill anybody in this setting.
Which seriously doesn't explain why they expect politicians to be super-vampirely strong. I mean, even if they are assassinated, they will just revive soon enough.
Surely there are more important things you can teach a politician's child than trying to get a superpower where you can't even predict what it will actually do.
isn't the Reverse Moon organization whole thing is having power/weapon capable of actually killing people though? And that's why furry boi is in coma because he was pretty close to real death.

Dex-chan lover
isn't the Reverse Moon organization whole thing is having power/weapon capable of actually killing people though? And that's why furry boi is in coma because he was pretty close to real death.
Yes, it is. And that's the thing - you need to be a member of a shady secret organization to get a chance of getting a knife that will actually kill if stabbed into the enemy's heart. While anybody can just throw fireballs that incinerate multiple people at a distance.
It's kind of like why RPGs did not make tanks obsolete. Sure, an RPG can take out a tank. But aside from that, it is a far inferior weapon to a machinegun.

Users who are viewing this thread