Hikikomori Reijou wa Hanashi no Wakaru Seijuuban - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Considering how it strained her i see why the other divine animals are angry.

I have mixed feelings about the mc getting closer to the commander when the author is signposting all over the place that he's a decent amount older than her.

I mean evidently he is lonely but this plot premise didn't need to have her be a child... The mc in "hello i am a witch and my crush wants me to make a love potion" was just as naive simply from being severely socially isolated and anxious/asd coded.

Dex-chan lover
Muscle pain usually isn't that bad. But it can be, especially in combination with stress and other things.

Chapter was a bit on the talky side without anything else happening, and it wasn't exactly a wide variety of topics nor that deep of a dive. Not too bad, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

But yeah, mole done fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Muscle pain usually isn't that bad. But it can be, especially in combination with stress and other things.

Chapter was a bit on the talky side without anything else happening, and it wasn't exactly a wide variety of topics nor that deep of a dive. Not too bad, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

But yeah, mole done fucked up.
Depending on the severity of the pain, muscle pain can be as painful as a broken bone, that's usually only a problem for athletes or people in their late 30's or older though.

N2O

Dex-chan lover

TEAM REIN RISE UP ✰​

This post was brought to you by the
"There Was Too Little Rein in This Chapter Foundation"

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about the mc getting closer to the commander when the author is signposting all over the place that he's a decent amount older than her.

I mean evidently he is lonely but this plot premise didn't need to have her be a child... The mc in "hello i am a witch and my crush wants me to make a love potion" was just as naive simply from being severely socially isolated and anxious/asd coded.
I mean the age gap doesn't matter if both are adults and seeing as she is working and was even considered for marriage, i doubt she is an actual child and more of a "child", as in emotionally not as developed.
Oh wait, you use "coded"....

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't paying full attention, what exactly did Rolo do to make her overexert herself?
I mean the age gap doesn't matter if both are adults and seeing as she is working and was even considered for marriage, i doubt she is an actual child and more of a "child", as in emotionally not as developed.
Oh wait, you use "coded"....
What does "coded" mean in this context?

Aggregator gang
I wasn't paying full attention, what exactly did Rolo do to make her overexert herself?

What does "coded" mean in this context?
Rolo made her search for some food (worms? Probably) when he said his hungry.

The MC probably fainted since she was stress out trying to search for it (she's even crying), being on the scorching sun out on the field and the intense activity she's doing (digging).

Thanks for another chapter. ( ゚▽゚)/
Hahaha if this were another series, ‘climbing the adult stairs together’ and ‘adult private lesson’ might’ve had much… saucier meanings. (*>艸<)

Dex-chan lover
The person used "anxious/asd coded." which might sound fine, but it's not. Coded is now used to either try to corrupt the character (link is described as coded, either trans coded gay coded twink coded, pick any) or as a clear sign of brain rot (minor coded).
Ah, so i was right in assuming that they were projecting neurodivergent labels onto a character that doesn't explicitly (or even implicitly) have those labels

Users who are viewing this thread