Hikizan Tautology - Ch. 44 - Instant Headwind

Dex-chan lover
Ok can someone point me to what chapter Himawari was introduced in cause if she's gonna be this messy I need to know who the fuck she is.

Dex-chan lover
why is this series going from a nice grounded one to some stupid cheating thing with needless drama? Himawari went from a cruel person to just some weird cartoonish monster, and yurika is already extremely gay for minamo so the whole thing that they’re trying to go for with this chapter doesn’t even make sene

Dex-chan lover
Oof. So this is how we get to the 80 something chapters, huh? We couldn't just have Minamo and Yurika cute dating fast enough.
Well, this has been a slow burner from the beginning and Minamo still has some personal stuff in the back she could solve before starting a relationship. So for now I'm just gonna let the author cook.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, some random characters boyfriend decided to cheat on her with Himawari? Is that was happened in this chapter?

thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Unnecessary drama check now for them to part ways for x amount of chapters

Dex-chan lover
The drama honestly shouldn’t be that long, Yurika likes Minamo and has already gotten over that other girl. It’s all up to how Minamo interprets this situation.

If she decides to not ask about it and lock her heart away for millions of chapters that’s where it’ll get annoying (Minamo throughout the series has already kinda been like “✨omg what is this feeling?!?!✨” so be prepared!)

I’m just hoping that the other girl isn’t too much of an asshole but that’s just wishful thinking since we’ve already seen glimpses of her and atm and she’s a huge bitch.

Double-page supporter
Soooo, some random characters boyfriend decided to cheat on her with Himawari? Is that was happened in this chapter?

thanks for the chapter!
That's all I could glean from the dialogue but I'm not sure whether that's cause it was actually confusing or if my brain just turned off every time I tried to read it.

Dex-chan lover
That's all I could glean from the dialogue but I'm not sure whether that's cause it was actually confusing or if my brain just turned off every time I tried to read it.
So was it just confirmed that Himawari is a slut and a bitch? If all of this actually happened, then I dont understand why anyone would ever stand up for her/be friends with her

Double-page supporter
So was it just confirmed that Himawari is a slut and a bitch? If all of this actually happened, then I dont understand why anyone would ever stand up for her/be friends with her
I'd have to read it more closely to know if she actually did anything or was just feeding rumors to screw with people, but I think it's safe to assume she's acting out either way. I also forget what happened between her and Yurika (these comments probably don't paint me as a good reader) but I think Yurika still cares for Himawari despite all that because they were good friends. We'll probably see her try to snap Himawari out of her bad behavior next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have to read it more closely to know if she actually did anything or was just feeding rumors to screw with people, but I think it's safe to assume she's acting out either way. I also forget what happened between her and Yurika (these comments probably don't paint me as a good reader) but I think Yurika still cares for Himawari despite all that because they were good friends. We'll probably see her try to snap Himawari out of her bad behavior next chapter.
Well you was completely wrong with the last part of your comment🤣 instead lf trying to snap her out of her bad behavior, it looks like she ends up having sex with her instead of going on her lunch date with Hiratsuka…

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Well you was completely wrong with the last part of your comment🤣 instead lf trying to snap her out of her bad behavior, it looks like she ends up having sex with her instead of going on her lunch date with Hiratsuka…
I think we'll need another chapter to see how this goes but I might have been too optimistic. Also you should probably tag your comment as a spoiler just in case since it refers to a future chapter, even if it's only one chapter ahead.

Dex-chan lover
I think we'll need another chapter to see how this goes but I might have been too optimistic. Also you should probably tag your comment as a spoiler just in case since it refers to a future chapter, even if it's only one chapter ahead.
I looked at the raw of the next chapters and even though I couldnt understand what they Said, but it looks like they will not talk about what happened… but I personally wouldnt be surprised if they did have sex and it didnt sound like it would be the first time they had sex

Users who are viewing this thread