Hima-Ten! - Ch. 6 - Cooking Lesson

Dex-chan lover
Just tell them that you never learned to cook. Do people in Japan genuinely still take issue with you nowadays if you don't know how to cook? Being honest with both yourself and people you consider your friends is probably a good thing. And if somebody genuinely dumps you as a friend for not knowing how to cook, they imho probably aren't a very good friend.

Dex-chan lover
Just tell them that you never learned to cook. Do people in Japan genuinely still take issue with you nowadays if you don't know how to cook? Being honest with both yourself and people you consider your friends is probably a good thing. And if somebody genuinely dumps you as a friend for not knowing how to cook, they imho probably aren't a very good friend.
She has been creating her image as an everyday cook, so she now must mask the lie. It would have been fine if she admitted that somebody else cooked for her, but she put herself in this situation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. The prez cooking for her crush. Nice.....

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She has been creating her image as an everyday cook, so she now must mask the lie. It would have been fine if she admitted that somebody else cooked for her, but she put herself in this situation.
Nah, she could (and imho should) say that her being an everyday cook was stupid bragging on her part, and that she is very sorry about the whole thing. Being honest, but having weaknesses like everybody else is much better in my opinion than being supposedly perfect, but dishonest with your friends.

I find this point especially weird, given that she is supposed to be an experienced businesswoman. I hope she doesn't also promise the people she does business with random things that she can't fulfill.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this is probably going to have Kanai as the "losing heroine" even though it sets them both up as liking each other. Makes MCs love seem shallow if he can switch easily.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate that this is probably going to have Kanai as the "losing heroine" even though it sets them both up as liking each other. Makes MCs love seem shallow if he can switch easily.
they can pull it off if they do it like nisekoi where years went by and then it makes sense that feelings will change

Users who are viewing this thread