Hima-Ten!

Dex-chan lover
Cleanerman...
MfMhO98.png

Fed-Kun's army
Tem uma arte boa, mas a história é bem genérica. Como se fosse uma amontoado de vários clichês de RomCom

Dex-chan lover
I like the characters and the concept. The FL running her own business is a bit novel and interesting, and since the guy is a cleaner I guess it'll lead into this sort of traditional gender roles reversal where he becomes the househusband or something. But yeah, this Nisekoi shit where he likes another girl and that girl also likes him but they're too dumbass to just confess and go out, resulting in the actual main girl winning instead feels really dated and unnecessary.

I like the characters and the concept. The FL running her own business is a bit novel and interesting, and since the guy is a cleaner I guess it'll lead into this sort of traditional gender roles reversal where he becomes the househusband or something. But yeah, this Nisekoi shit where he likes another girl and that girl also likes him but they're too dumbass to just confess and go out, resulting in the actual main girl winning instead feels really dated and unnecessary.
Exactly. And author has told you the conclusion of the romance in the title. Why even add a childhood friend if you're going to give away that she has no chance from chapter 1? Makes it a pointless read. Stopped "more than a married couple" with how the author handled the childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread