Himari no Mawari - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Himari Wants To Take Pictures

Contributor
@mommunism Thanks? I'm not particularly interested in getting in an argument on the internet about the relationships of characters in a manga series.

Aggregator gang
@NZPIEFACE Yet you've done nothing but make arguments about the characters in the manga. In other words, you're content to plug your ears and repeat yourself. If you're just going to do what I said you were doing in the first place, why waste time responding? Just keep yelling into the void and ignoring all other sides.

Contributor
@mommunism I haven't been trying to make arguments about my interpretations of the character's so far. I'm only stating my expectations for the series.

I've been following the mangaka's twitter for over a year now.
So thank you very much for translating this manga <3

It's interesting why she couldn't make friends I'm guessing maybe got bullied because shes so nice looking forward to the main guy in being an energetic big brother and the other girl to stop being rude to him.

Contributor
@Starbright I thought it was because she used to live in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. Why else would she be happy about wearing a uniform?

@NZPIEFACE the tomboy asks didn't you have a school where you lived so why couldn't you make friends. Makes no sense why there wouldn't be other kids where she use to live so I'm thinking she likely got ostracised where she used to live and why she didn't want to answer the tomboys question gives off the feeling theres dark memories.

>One girl character is in love with the main girl
>Everyone, despite not being introduced to ANY characters other than a male MC, the main girl on which the manga is based, and a tomboy : REEEEEEEE Yuri

Like seriously guys, the manga barely started and it's just looking to be like a fluffy slice of life where Himari will just want to do tons of things and with some romantic elements to spice it up a little. No need to be all negative because there's just one homosexual character.

Dex-chan lover
why would u have male as main charactor when u go yuri route like WTF BRUH
i don't hate u yuri but don't change thing on the way it going

Dex-chan lover
"It is totally yuri harem look at this shit, though I suspect one of the girls getting together with the mc while the other girls go full yuri mode."
-Eonlars

Aggregator gang
@Dedexy That's not why people are negative about it. There are related reasons for people to dislike it, like the fact that the author chose to bait and switch as well as the shallow nature of the romantic interest, but the yuri alone cannot possibly explain why people dislike this if you look at all of the other widely-liked yuri/yaoi and even genderbender titles on the site. It's such a weird claim to make. If you see a single disliked 4-koma title, do you think "wow, people sure do hate the 4-koma genre," or do you assume it was just executed badly?

wdym bait and switch? the story is still sol that revolves around himari and her brother. unless you expect kei to have a feelings for the brother which clearly isn't, since her introduction, kei seems to have an infatuation with himari

Contributor
When the MC has already knocked up his step-sister once but she's ovulating again:

anotherone.png

Users who are viewing this thread