Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Himari Wants To Find

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you dropped Hyouka you have objectively the worst taste in the world in anything ever made.

Double-page supporter
Hyouka was so boring. But im ready for this manga to yuri on up.

Double-page supporter
Just tell them that you've dropped that Isekai hot garbage of the season and everyone loses their shit

Group Leader
Never watch anime again after reaching N2 so...
In all honesty, recent animes are all boring by their looks and review, especially the isekai shits.

MD@Home
@EroZero
I didn't drop it myself, but it's undeniable that season 2 is almost an entirely different show compared to season 1. Fans of the latter were not too amused.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? This chapter was short and about nothing. And there are so many characters that we know nothing about, but author desides to draw them instead of MCs story. Boring and pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly seems like the author's got a hard-on for yuri content considering the dark look that friend had when Himari suggested they were friends.
Dude kinda draws like a Yuri author anyway.
Not here for the romance though...
Personally I really relate to the brother and his generally misandrist way of thinking. It took a lot of prodding by family to have me value the relationships I had built over time. I honestly want to see Himari bring him out of his shell.

Himari herself is genuinely interesting as well. It feels like she's pretty out there but she's putting a small barrier between her and other people.

Relationships wont bother me, cause Himari is siblings with her brother so that won't go down that route.

the last page triggered me, and i will petitioning to remove it from existence.

Supporter
Oregairu s1 was godly. S2 on the hand, was not. It was a letdown. And what the hell went on with Overlord? Dropped 1st and 3rd, watched 2nd... Nisekoi, who gives a damn. Rooted for Chitoge for some damn reason, she "won", no point at reading 200ish chapters nor watch either season. Good call on that, for sure. But others? #triggered

Users who are viewing this thread