Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Himari Wants To Go Shopping

Dex-chan lover
@bitfarb
Doormat protags are like the protag of Girl's Bravo or Kanokon. They doesn't say anything and they have no opinions of their own. Things happen to them and they have no desires.

This guy likes manga, anime and games.
He likes living alone because he likes his free time and doing what he wants.
He gets annoyed by his sister trying to make him go out and do stuff because he'd rather just do his own thing at his own pace.
He gets annoyed in situations where he has to deal with high energy people because he'd rather just go home.

I... mean. I get you probably don't like him. Most yurishippers have an innate disdain for male characters but you're mislabeling him.

@NZPIEFACE
You sure that's a good idea? I have the tag blacklisted and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I think you should wait until something more explicit happens like a confession or date.
If the tag gets added don't you think less people would be drawn to the manga? The people who are drawn by the tag might even feel baited because there's a male character in the mix.

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE
Did you read ahead or something, because what I've seen so far constitutes as normal friendship to me.
I think you should wait until you see something more explicit.

The translator himself is against adding the tag. He made the statement as a joke before.
Bottom right of this image: https://mangadex.org/chapter/644574/26

I mean we're still at Love Lab's level of female closeness I'd think right?

Contributor
@TitanAnteus Eh, I'm the type of guy who guys "Better safe than sorry".

Also, they're at that level of closeness, but one party is trying to get into the pants of the other.

Dex-chan lover
By this logic, shouldn't the tag be added to every harem romcom where there is a lesbian rival? And that would make impossible to tell the real shoujou ai manga apart.

Dex-chan lover
Dude...
@NZPIEFACE
Please don't be like that. There are tons of manga with extremely close females that don't have that tag.
Heck Looking up To Magical Girls has girls getting relatively intimate with each other and it doesn't even have the tag for a reason.

I don't like Shoujo Ai either but you're giving ammo for the yurishippers to dunk on you.
If the girls start going out, or heck ask each other out on a romantic date I'm all for adding the tag.

Nothing's happened in the story yet though. It's still a simple story about lazy and distant brother being dragged out of his comfort zone by a radiantingly cute little sister who attracts everyone she sees around her.

Better not be harem and just be the girl blushing because he found her searching some manga

Aggregator gang
i dont even know which is which, they're all have the fucking same design lol

Group Leader
Daily Reminder: We're not adding a shoujo ai tag on this as of now. So stop adding it like you're actually contributing to anything ffs. And y'all can't come at me with predicting anything. These are the newest raws.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would've been decent if they haven't already make us hate the shitty tomboy in the previous ones.

Contributor
As much as i like step-sibling romance, i don't want to see it here.

Nano deserve MC.

Dex-chan lover
Does she not have any friend in her class or something? I thought she wanted to make more friends her age?

In the beginning I thought this manga is gonna be some sort of sister opening up brother's world or something like that. Right now the sister and the brother seem as if they are fighting for MC role of the series. It honestly feels like both of them are the MC of their own manga and this manga is a crossover of those two manga, or something like that.

Contributor
reaches.png

Users who are viewing this thread