Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Kei's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
yeah i gave this one a chance by reading the releases monthly, but this aint getting anywhere... besides this one is mostly shoujo ai/yuri (i dont know how to catalog this since i dont read these types of mangas), so i guess im finally dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
raw

Holy shit, simping for a 2d girl with those lame comebacks.... hahahahahahahahhaha

Dex-chan lover
The problem with Kei is that she acts as if she's entitled to be next to Himari more than anyone else including her brother, which wouldn't make since even if she was in an actual official romantic relationship with her. She treats the brother as a stranger who wants to steal her girlfriend away while in reality he's neither a stranger nor does he want to seduce Himari NOR HIMARI IS HER GIRLFRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kei is such an obnoxious creeper. I’d say the same if she were a dude.

kei treats her childhood friend as if he were someone unknown, he is also possessive and wants her to be like she says that what she has is not love, it is compulsive, please, if she is a lesbian she would not be behind the balls of the MC, very bad structured this development his feeling seems as if they were inserted mentally, it is his brother is only going to have fraternal feelings to be his childhood friend who lives basically at home does not know him or shit seems more like a kind of ugly stalker who He likes to abuse those he knows and steal his girlfriend but with pussy.

The only reason why the cunt was nicer to MC was because Himari didn't say that she liked MC. Imagine how much worse the cunt would treat MC if Himari liked MC.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for more Leo suffering but was disappointed. Anyway, I wish the manga would be more clear if it's going to follow the step siblings incest route or yuri route, because I have no interest in the latter.

Dex-chan lover
The author rushed and forced a situation unnecessary... It could develop the gender orientation of Kei much more sutil and then made us feel sorry about her, instead the author made her a crybaby creep that have jealousy towards a guy that made no move for her to feel that way for a girl that didn’t gave her any hint that she thinks of her more than a friend...

Users who are viewing this thread