Himari no Mawari

Aggregator gang
The meme pages at the end was more interesting than the plot. Since there wasn't one.

10/10 this manga has one of the best female characters i've ever seen, Kei is such a blessing on this world she's absolutely fantastic no flaws whatsoever!

@ChagasV Even the mangaka wrote it in the extras that this was a failure and had to axe it. Tho everyone already knew that.
Hope the next one will have a better story and no forced yuri...

@konzolmester Ye man, i always hate when manga introduce the forced yuri on characters, it's so annoying, and the mangaka even had the audacity to write: "Kei kindly watching over them" at the end, actual mad lad, here's to hoping he/she take notes and comes back to us with some actual good stuff.

makes sense why it got axed, dont remember a single thing about this manga and if someone would ask me what this manga is about, i would have no clue how to answer him. pretty boring but it had at least a nice artstyle. hopefully he will do something better with his artistic skills next time.

Dex-chan lover
Here to remind you that Kei is a bitch who would abuse her own friend for some reason while horny around his own sister.

Idk maybe she abused him cause her crush like him more.

The art is good,but that alone is worth jack shit if you can't come up with a decent story and characters.

Dex-chan lover
I actually like these kind of stuff
i don't know what y'all are complaining about other than it's short

I do like yuri/shoujo ai, but really man this one is disgusting. Kei is just too selfish. Hope mc end up with nano.. that'll be good

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Louise I can see why this series got such a low rating. Title is 100% misleading I looked on another website and other websites as well it has a title incest That's brother and sister actual having man and female feelings disgusting This author should be in jail This book should be burned and should be taken down and placed on a child predator list. This is disgusting I didn't even read this yet I just read the description and I looked at the comments and then I did my research and then bam saw a summary saying this was definitely incest and this other websites who has titles who called it that too. 🤢🤮🤮🤮

Why's the rating so low? The story is good, the art style is cute and a normal rom-com manga.... Gonna rate it 9

Not sure why this popped up at the list again.

But I remembered how much I hated Kei, I'm not sure wtf the author is smoking because at the first few chapter he made Kei to have crush with Haruki but all of the sudden she became gay, she just know Himari for like 24 hours wtf, Himari wasn't even her osananajimi. If Himari is her long lost osananajimi then it's more acceptable.

And this is one of the product of which yuri author is being forced by their editors to make a straight story, this abomination and Kei was born. Yuri author just should stay doing yuri, do not even consider doing straight story.

No hate to gay characters but seriously, Kei is definitely the worst badly written and forced character ever created, whenever I want to remember which characters are the worst and from which series, I immediately think of Kei and this manga was out for quite some time and I watched seasonal anime regularly, no characters is as bad as Kei.

I'm glad that people hate Kei too though, back then I was afraid that I'm insane.

As an Artist, I'm stealing Kei's hairstyle and make an OC using the hair, the only thing that's good is her hair and her design/style (Boobs), I don't care.

The art is godlike though.

Users who are viewing this thread