Hime-chan wa Omoi Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Effort

Dex-chan lover
No wonder she loves Yoru so much. I'd fall in love too if I was her.

Dex-chan lover
Me when dysphoria hits while I'm trying to girlmode

GLK5J-tXEAAHqiF

Dex-chan lover
so it was around 23 euro or around 100 pln. Quite a lot, I gotta say

Dex-chan lover
Still dont know if this is actually yuri or if its a troll… Like no matter how I look at her, I would never be able to tell if she is actually a girl if it wasnt because they use “her” when refering to her… And even so, she looks so much like a guy I am wondering if its just a guy that labels himself as a girl…

Still dont know if this is actually yuri or if its a troll… Like no matter how I look at her, I would never be able to tell if she is actually a girl if it wasnt because they use “her” when refering to her… And even so, she looks so much like a guy I am wondering if its just a guy that labels himself as a girl…
Google "butch lesbian". Also that last sentence... are we transvestigating manga characters now?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

just cut that 2 strands of hair lady
hah, you wish it could be just that easy. Once you cut those 2, another 2 will spring up, and no matter how hard you try your hair will never be completely still!!! /j
Seriously though bed hair is weird, and it only seems to happen whenever you try your best to look great.

Group Leader
I don't know why people have been commenting stuff like this since chapter 1 (please just look up what a butch lesbian is) but I'll lay it clear here since it's not a spoiler: Yoru is just a girl. There is no secret crossdressing or trans plot twist, Yoru is just butch.

If we could move past this discussion that would be great. I'd like for all threads to focus on the silly chapters instead of this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have a scientific theory: since Yoru has her eyes closed, she must be using some kind of psychic waves or echolocation to detect Himeno's appearance, and she can't see the antennae

Users who are viewing this thread